WordPress website & blog design – $2000
All websites and blogs are built on the widely popular and user friendly WordPress Content Management System. I design and develop your own personal theme from sketch to match your new or existing brand. All websites are mobile friendly, responsive sites for mobile devices are available for an additional charge.
- STATIC HOME PAGE* – customized slider, social icons, footer, blog feed snippet, testimonials, etc.
- INTERIOR PAGES* – design and content import of three** interior pages (ex: About Me, Price, Portfolio Landing Page, etc).
- BLOG POST PAGE* – custom blog matching to your website, sidebar with up to five customized sidebar widgets (bio, social icons, Instagram or Pinterest feed, etc.).
- CONTACT PAGE* – with contact form connected to your email.
- INSTALLATION – on your personal domain.
- SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION
EXTRAS: Each site will be installed with your google analytics code.
TUTORIAL: Web package includes a 30 minutes tutorial. I will show you how to create a blog post, edit content, add pages, update widgets, update slider, portfolio etc.
* INCLUDES 1 mockup of design and 1 round of revisions (additional revisions billed at my hourly rate of $50).
** Additional custom content pages can be purchased as an add-on, please check price list below. To create a multi-page portfolio, please see description under web add-ons.
Package DOES NOT includes:
- HOSTING & DOMAIN NAME – must be purchased separately by client at the start of the project.
- SEO – can be purchased separately.
- LOGO DESIGN – can be purchased separately.
- POPULATING of web site content & gallery images
- WEBSITE MAINTENANCE – can be purchased separately.
- EXTRA PAGE DESIGN/CONTENT IMPORT – billed at my hourly rate.
- CUSTOMIZED BLOG DESIGN – designed header, custom comment section, custom widgets, etc. – $500
- CUSTOM PORTFOLIO – can be categorized and is easily edited by the end user – $200
- SEO – please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org. I provide you with a custom quote.
- RESPONSIVE SITE – please contact me on email@example.com. I provide you with a custom quote.
- E-COMMERCE – quotes vary per project, please contact me for details on firstname.lastname@example.org. I provide you with a custom quote.
- WEBSITE MAINTENANCE – one year maintenance plan to keep your website updated with the latest versions – check the package details below.
Important information: All content must be ready and provided by the client at the start of the project as to not delay the timeline of the project. All gallery/portfolio images (up to 10) need to be sized accordingly (max 1000px wide). If content is not ready prior to start day project will be delayed and each additional week of delay will be billed for or will be pushed back each week for design/dev.
HOSTING & DOMAIN: Domain name & hosting services must be purchased by client at the start of the project. I recommend that you use hostgator.com or bluehost.com for your domain purchase and hosting services. I will need all your domain & hosting login information.
This contract does not include future WordPress CMS compatibility issues for your site, but do offer website maintenance for an additional fee. (CMS updates, plugin updates, etc)
*** After the launch of the site, all additional work and updates to the site will be quoted and billed at our hourly rate (currently $50). ***
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE – $500/year (or $50/monthly)
*savings of $100
I offer a maintenance plan for my clients to keep their website updated* and it includes:
- WORDPRESS UPDATES
- PLUGIN UPDATES
- THEME UPDATES
- COMPATIBILITY SUPPORT – problems caused by updates
- BROKEN LINK CHECKS
* Brown Leopard is not responsible for website backups and will require it to be done prior to any update!
Important information: Maintenance plan DOES NOT include repairs of errors caused by user!!!
- HOURLY RATE – $50 – Should you reached all the service included in selected package, my hourly rate will apply and you will be billed separately.
- LEARNING & “HOW TO” LESSONS – I am more than happy to provide informational tutorials instructing you how to use WordPress CMS. You will be charged up on my hourly rate for these personalized lessons.
- OTHER SERVICE/SPECIAL REQUESTS – If you have a special request or don’t see your website or blog needs met in the above package, just let me know via email@example.com. I can provide you with a custom quote.
All invoices are paid online. We do accept PayPal payments, with an added 3% transaction fee to the total.
Payment Plans: 50% non-refundable deposit upfront (due to begin your project and reserve your spot). Final 50% due before any final files are sent. Please be informed that no refunds are available once design process has begun.
By signing the agreement, you agree to make payments on time and respond to all communications in a timely manner (within 24 hours) to ensure the process runs smoothly. By signing the agreement, you acknowledge the no refund policy that is in place once the design process has begun. If communication from you lapses for 30 days, there will be a charge of $100 to cover the cost of holding your spot in my queue. If I do not hear from you for more than 60 days, I’ll close your design project. I charge a $200 fee to re-open previous projects if closed for lack of communication and your place in my queue falls behind current clients.
* * * * * All projects are subject to Brown Leopard’s Policy. * * * * *